Sunday, November 30, 2008

NEW INFORMATION & FORMAT

There are so many blogs on design and antiques and art: I think it gets a bit tiring reading about wallpaper and paint and brown furniture all the time. While I am the first to admit that there is nothing new in design as it is merely reinventing the wheel, there are new applications and new technologies that are interesting and changing the market. Therefore, I'm going to incorporate a bit of the old and a lot of the new in a new format on By George beginning December 1, 2008.

I'll be blogging daily on Mondays,Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays with the following formats:

Mondays: My Favorite Thing might be decadent hot chocolate or the newest gadget to organize and simplify my life, but you'll know about it too as soon as I write about it.

Tuesday: Technology in the Home will provide information on the newest technology for your home.

Wednesday: Going Green at Home will offer information on how to make your home more Green.

Thursday: Travel Sources will offer information on the most interesting, and off-beat places and sources whether for antiques, art, home, or design

Friday: Book of the Week will be the most interesting book I've found that week to provide information on anything related to your home whether it is design, gardening, collecting, going Green, technology, or simply one you must have.

St. Andrews from the Cathedral